Monday, October 5, 2009

My daybook


FOR TODAY October 5th, 2009...

Outside my window... A gorgeous fall day, with lots of sunshine, and the breeze tickling the leaves on the trees.

I am thinking...about nothing today. Yes, nothing. I know...really boring isn't it? I'm letting my day just be really spontaneous and what gets done, gets done. Nice to have a day like that every once in a while.

I am thankful for...My health. I'm just getting over a cold.

From the kitchen... It seems like a roast kind of day. I think I might put a roast in the oven for dinner with carrots, potatoes and onions. YUM!

I am wearing... My robe! LOL Yes, it's almost 12 and I'm not dressed yet. See comment above about my day! It is next on my not so ordered agenda though. I'm thinking jeans and my cozy red sweatshirt.

I am creating... peace for myself. Trying to lay low, and take care of myself.

I am going... Nowhere? At least for the moment. I have music practice tonite, and
I'm trying out a yoga class on Thursday nite. Should be interesting!

I am reading... Phillipians. Joy, joy, joy!

I am hoping... to get my house cleaned up after the mayhem of my daughter and I both being sick at the same time. Need to get everything disinfected before I allow anyone into my house.

I am hearing... Just the hum of the computer. Silence really is golden sometimes.
Around the house... Just some cleanup as mentioned above. Maybe finish the afghan for the couch here soon.

One of my favorite things...Snuggling on the couch with my husband after Jess gets to bed. I really missed this while I was trying to keep him from getting sick.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Music practice, bible study, New Yoga class, and walking in the Alzheimer's walk with a friend in honor of her Dad.

No pictures this week. hopefully I'll have some next week. Till then, The Lord turn his face toward you, and give you peace! (Numbers 6:26)

If you'd like to do a daybook of your own, be sure to visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your days sounds soo wonderful to me. I am getting over a cold too. AND I too have a roast with potaotes and carrots and onions roasting.. smells soo yummy. Have a great week. Blessings to you, Debbie