Friday, October 10, 2008

HFH: Fat ticker friday

Ok! Not too bad! I'll take it! I started out the week sick as a dog. 102 degree fever, body ached all over. I had 2 or 3 days when I did nothing but drink (well, sip really) soda and hot tea, and maybe a piece of toast or so. Then I kicked it into high gear with my exercise and came in losing! Whoo hoo! Ok, so I don't know exactly how to report this because last week I didn't report in till Saturday and had gained a pound. I lost that one, and one more! Yippee!

The question of the week was about motivation. I am going to have to say that my biggest motivation has to that looming 200 pound mark that I REFUSE to go past, and the show the biggest loser. I keep telling myself that if these people that are OVER that 200 pound mark can do it, so can I! I have to stop making excuses, and evaluate the choices that I make minute by minute. Of course, God has been helping me with the choice thing, as I am noticing so many things about choices right now. So, today I choose to keep going strong! If I only lose a pound a week, I will be down 9-10 pounds by Christmas which puts me well below that 200. Fantastic I say!

So, how did you do?

Steph

2 comments:

Laura said...

great on the weight loss. here's to a healthier week for you.

Christie O. said...

great job on the loss!! and so glad you're feeling better. i'd call that some serious motivation -- getting back on the horse after being sick for a few days!