Saturday, October 4, 2008

HFH Fat ticker, well, Saturday

I could come up with all kinds of excuses this week. I'm not going to go there. I totally fell off the wagon and it was all my fault. The only thing I did well this week was drink my water. I am up a pound. I am hopping back on the wagon and doing so NOW!

My goals stay the same.

I will say I am on B.P. meds and my ankles look like elephant ankles. I am retaining water badly. I did go to the Dr to see what was up, and he switched my meds. Hopefully this will help. Cross your fingers! My ankles are already feeling better.

How are you doing on your weight loss journey? Sound off!

Steph

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Hey Steph - it sounds like you have your BP med to blame a little here too. Good for you though for jumping right back in it! I'm sure you'll see some progress this coming week.

Christie O. said...

that's ok! i gained 2 pounds and i was ON the wagon!! So who knows what's up with our bodies, you know? anyway, sounds like you're on the right track! cheers to a new week!!